Friday, July 3, 2009

Avoiding Math

So I was finishing the last episodes of Gossip Girl last night and I thought
'...hey, this is kind of boring'
*braces self for the incoming flying tomatoes*
I mean, I like the clothes and the eye candy but that's about it. And I'm not being a snob about it because I watch pretty much watch anything tv throws at me but I found myself fast forwarding through most of the storylines. The characters give me no reason to like them and their personalities just got old, predictable and repetitive as the series progressed. Hopefully the next season will bring something new or else I think I'll drop it all together, which I've realised I've never done to a tv series before. I mean, I even held onto the O.C. after Marissa died that's how dedicated I usually am.

Speaking of Gossip Girl, Chace Crawford is going to be playing Ren McCormack in the remake of one of the greatest dancing movies of all time...Footloose! Good thing he is too, because Zac Efron was this close to taking the role D:
*plays Footloose song*


The Big Questions:
1. Can Chase pull off the angry 'dancing in the warehouse' scene without looking like a diva throwing a tantrum?

2. Will they use the same 80's soundtrack?

3. Will Kevin Bacon be in it somehow. I love you, Kevin Bacon!

Okay, this is really annoying me. I don't know how to get rid of this underline >:(
Be gleeful for Glee:
My Tagline: Like Highschool Musical, only it's not a musical or gay

I was obsessed with this show even before I saw the pilot online which you can view on this website: www.supernovatube.com/human.php?viewkey=b6d9376885f6df818b76

It's got the jocks, the cheerleaders, the token Asian and African American (so the show doesn't get in trouble for lack of diversity lol)...everything a stereotypical tv highschool should have. AND their cover version of Journey's 'Don't Stop Believing' made it to number 4four on the Billboard charts. I think channel 10 is going to air it sometime so keep your eyes open for this little gem ;)

1 comment: