Saturday, December 26, 2009

Last chance Learner

So I’ve been driving these past few days and boy am I enjoying it:

(Car behind me beeping)
Me: ‘What do you think the ‘L’ plate stands for dickwad? Learned? You think that by beeping at me I’m miraculously going to know how to go around this roundabout. Must be because you seem to think I’ve freaking learned all there is to know about driving that’s why I put up the ‘L’. So thank you for honking your horn you’ve helped the situation and me very much.’

(Car behind me overtakes me) ‘This is a 60 km road and I’m driving 60 what more do you want from me?? Fuckwit.’

Dad: See? There’s an L-plater behind us just like you
Me: That’s a relief. (Continues to drive at designated speed)
(L-plater overtakes me) ‘What the fuck man I thought we were brothers!’


Yeah…I hate driving

2 comments:

  1. LOL
    mhmmmmmmmm you tell those assholes

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLLOLLLOLOLOLOL you're funny marianne eheheheheheeheeheh <3 *blushes*

    ReplyDelete