Thursday, June 6, 2013

Delaying things

I know, imaginative title of the post I have here. Peaked your curiosity with it didn't I? Be kind, I am a little rusty with the whole blogging thing. Anyway, I tolds you all I'd be blogging again! I tolds ya, I tolds ya I did! I went against the odds and proved you all wrong motherflippers!! *flips the table over* Sorry, sorry got a little too excited there.
So right now I am currently on house/library lockdown for exam time and been eating chocolate and coffee as my main energy source. I've also been finding more creative ways to avoid studying within the confines in my room such as: googling what kinda fruit can I slap on my face to improve my skin, using Paint to work out the best kind of shape for my brows, going online shopping to figure out what I want to reward myself with for studying before I even begin studying , reading plots of movies/tv shows I'm not interested in watching and learning song lyrics. And then when I realise it's 12am I surrender, plan on an early start the next day, go to bed and turn on an episode of Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern to sleep to, but leads to me wanting to watch other episodes and next thing I know it's 2am and I'm looking up where all the kids from School of Rock are now. Good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment