Sunday, June 9, 2013

Lasts

Right now I'm pretty fascinated by reading up on what people on death row pick as their last meal. It kinda shows that they were human once who enjoyed human things. I mean food is something everyone has in common that even the most evil of people at one point of their lives enjoyed or even have sentimentality towards. It's kind of creepy. And eating their last meal, knowing it's their last is kind of like accepting their fate that they're going to die and will probably be the last choice they'll ever make. Some interesting ones include a man who requested 2 pints of mint choc chip ice cream, a meal that included watching The Lord of the Rings trilogy, a packet of jolly ranchers, an unpitted olive (who was then buried with the pit), birthday cake with candles, and a cup of coffee.

Anyway, if I knowingly knew it was my last meal I'd have the following:
A large slice of Hawaiian pizza with mushroom topping
My mum's bun rieu
A slice of Victoria sponge cake with pistachio ice cream
A choc peanut butter and caramel shake
Green tea

What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment