Sunday, July 21, 2013

Spoiled

So there I was enjoying Masterchef when the flames appear on the screen and the usual ads such as the one with the winner of Masterchef Professionals with about zero tv charisma talking about how he can't live without his 'Stickmaster' (which when he pronounces it sounds like dickmaster hawhaw) and Curtis Stone with his next uncomfortable-looking guest start rolling as expected. And then (THANK YOU CHANNEL TEN) an ad for the tv show Elementary (which I am a couple of episodes behind in) springs up with that breathy horny lady voiceover reading out the big ass text plastering the biggest spoiler of the series. Not only that but they did the same thing again the next week with an even bigger spoiler.

Can't a lil ol' simpleton gal watch her reality cooking tv shows without having to fear her experience for another tv show is ruined?! I mean, aside from the News, Masterchef is the only tv show I actually watch in real-time tv and this is how they treat meh?? I know they want to rope in more viewers but (not to be dramatic) I mean come on guys, at least wait a few weeks before you DEMOLISH ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING I EXIST FOR YOU MONSTERS HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment