Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Music

 People warned me about this. After seeing Tegan & Sara in concert, there has a been a hole eating me up. I ache, I crave to feel this unexplainable feeling that I had when I was there. Music is like falling in love for the first time. The feeling you experience is intoxicating and addictive, you want to know everything there is to know about your new love. It's constantly on your mind and sometimes it's all you ever want to talk about. And when it's taken away from you it feels like life kind of sucks a little more. With music you are not alone, your world makes sense, yet the rest of the world doesn't matter.

Anyway I'll get to the punchline of why I'm writing this blog. I'm going to see Nouvelle Vague and Muse. Two very different types of music yet wonderful and brilliant in their own way. If there were specific words that can describe how happy and excited I am right now I'd yell them down the streets. Thinking about it gets my heart racing. It's like an adrenaline rush and I'm loving it! 


P.S. OH MY GOSS OH MY GOSS OH MY GOSS OH MY GOSS OH MY GOSS OH MY GOSS!



6 comments:

  1. you're probably experiencing what i like to call PCD aka post concert depression
    after seeing an artist that you love live, all you want to do is go back and relive that one night, and for a while nothing seems as exciting or, you feel like you'll never feel that adrenaline and those emotions again. but then it goes away eventually, until you see someone else and the cycle continues.
    i'm glad you're being a concert junkie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so there's a name for this condition! How interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. and lol, of all names it had to be PCD...Pussy Cat Dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's not an actual condition, but i think a lot of people experience it and so someone decided to put a label on it xD
    and i know haha. i always think of the pussycat dolls

    ReplyDelete