Sunday, April 8, 2012

Things I ponder about during church

I’ve always wondered about this invisible counter that’s existed throughout my life. One that was counting the number of people that I’ve talked to, number of people I’ve been attracted to, number of people who’ve passed by and thought I was pretty (which seriously would probably be under 2 where they’re totally drunk at the time), number of people who’ve been to my facebook page, number of people who’ve noticed one of my eyes being rounder than the other, number of times i’ve looked in the mirror and thought I looked decent (which would again, probably be less than a handful), number of hours I've done exams, number of hours I've spent waiting for the train and so on. It'd just be cool to see a counter that knew the exact number. Well, to me anyway. No point to this blog. Just being bored while I wait for my nails to dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment